, Hebron University
· Name: Fida Mousa Issa Buss
· Date of Birth: 15/ 01/ 1984.
· Address: AlSamou’a, Hebron, west bank, Palestine (Palestinian Territories)
· Marital status: married
· E-mails: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
. Master Degree: Al-Quds University , July 2009, with a cumulative rate of 91.4%, Supervisor: Prof. M. Abu Taha, title of the thesis (Miniature infrared sources for spectroscopy applications).
· Bachelor's Degree: Al- Quds University, April 2006, a cumulative rate of 94.4%, Major specialization: Physics, Minor specialization: Math.
· Certificate of public secondary school, scientific branch 2002, with a rate of 97.6%
· Lecturer: Hebron university (Hebron), 9/2009- present
· Teaching assistant: Al-Quds University (Abu Dies), 15-9-2006 until 20-6-2009.
“Some applications using simple low cost infrared light sources”, Materials science, an Indian journal, volume 9 issue 9, ISSN:0974-7486.
“Determination of Radon and Thoron Concentrations in Different Kinds of Tobacco Samples Used in Palestine and Jordan”, Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2017, 4(9):66-74, ISSN: 2394-2630, CODEN(USA): JSERBR
Interested in applied physics: Medical and biophysics Nano Technology Computational physics.